This is a list of my best work from companies I've worked with. It includes technical writing and front-end development samples. All of the files provided below are listed on my GitHub.
Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that provides reliable, tamper-proof inputs and outputs for complex smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlink greatly expands smart contracts' capability by enabling access to real-world data, events, payments, and more without sacrificing the security and reliability guarantees inherent to blockchain technology.
- Advanced Tutorial. API Calls
- Make an Existing Job Request
- CipherTrace DeFi Compli Oracle
- dxFeed Price Oracle
OMG Network (2020)
OMG Network is a trustless, non-custodial, Layer-2 scaling solution for transferring value on Ethereum. Its products allow you to access, manage, and transact with digital assets that are kept securely on the blockchain.
As a part of the OMG Network team, I maintained React-based dev portal with Docs as Code methodology. I also implemented the Use Case Driven Approach to documentation and was a major contributor of technical spec for The Great Reddit Scaling Bake-Off that gained the highest rank from the Reddit team and community.
- Retrieve Root Chain and Child Chain Balances
- Deposit Funds
- Make a Transfer
- Make an Atomic Swap
- Make a Fee Relay Transfer
- Manage UTXO
- Start a Standard Exit
- Community Points Engine
- Exchange Use Case
- Wallet Use Case
- How to Run a Watcher
- Web Wallet Quick Start
- MultiBaas by Curvegrid
Hive is an innovative and forward-looking decentralized blockchain and ecosystem designed to scale with the widespread adoption of the currency and platforms in mind. Hive is a community-based project that was forked from the Steem blockchain.
As a part of the community, I run a Hive validator node (witness) to secure the network. The most significant contributions include the following apps:
- Hive Apps DB - a blockchain explorer for Hive-based apps.
- Hived Scan - budgeting and governance system for Hive, aka DAO.
Paytomat is a set of blockchain software solutions that helps merchants accept cryptocurrencies in cafes, restaurants, beauty salons, etc. The core product integrates into existing point-of-sale systems or offers a standalone solution without purchasing additional hardware.
As a part of the Paytomat team, I helped increase audience engagement by creating technical posts, guides, and manuals. I also had a consultant role and demonstrated the company's products to hundreds of people in 9 countries (UAE, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Ukraine, etc.)
- An instruction for Binance Dex trading in Paytomat Wallet
- Under the Hood of Paytomat Smart Contracts
- EOS Dapps Marketplace and How to use it
- How to manage EOS resources in Paytomat Wallet
- How to Monitor Revenue Smart Contract
- Paytomat Wallet guide
- Paytomat Announces a Support of Binance Chain
- Paytomat Wallet Features: Custom fees
- Paytomat Masternodes in Your Wallet
- Paytomat is a Standby EOS Block Producer
- Announcing Vote Paytomat Portal
- Announcing A Refreshed Paytomat Wallet Design
- Paytomat Wallet Update: EOS dapps, Tezos support, and other improvements
- Paytomat adds Zigzag dapp into Paytomat Wallet