Hey all. I'm Dmitry. This page is a combination of everything you need to know about me.
OMG Network (March-December 2020)
- Maintained React-based dev portal (OMG Developer Portal) with Docs as Code methodology.
- Decreased the integration time of the core network by over 30% via the Use Case Driven Approach to documentation: Exchange, Community Points, Wallet.
- Was a major contributor of technical spec for The Great Reddit Scaling Bake-Off that gained the highest rank from the Reddit team and community.
- Saved hours of research about server configuration for non-technical users by creating the ultimate guide to manage a VPS node.
- Composed several user guides for in-house and external services: OMG Watcher, OMG Web Wallet, MultiBaas, MetaMask, etc.
Hive (2019 - present)
- Maintain a witness node.
- Created Hive Apps DB - a blockchain explorer for Hive-based apps.
- Created Hived Scan - budgeting and governance system for Hive, aka DAO.
Paytomat (April 2017 - November 2019)
- Doubled the audience engagement by creating technical posts, guides, manuals.
- Was a major contributor to Paytomat Whitepaper (v1-v2).
- Helped to define the direction of the network by participating in Google Design Sprint.
- Demonstrated the company’s products to hundreds of people in 9 countries (UAE, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.)
- Accomplished product-market fit research in a 4-months accelerator program (MaGIC GAP) in Malaysia.
Dash (April 2017 - May 2018)
- Presented Dash to dozens of people during local and international meetups.
- Introduced Dash to local POS software providers (Poster, Profit Solutions, 1C, etc.)
Awards & Achievements
- The Great Reddit Scaling Bake-Off, participant (remote, 2020).
- MaGiC GAP, participant (Cyberjaya, 2019).
- National Register of Records, participant of the record (Kyiv, 2018).
- Google Design Sprint, participant (Kyiv, 2017).
- Dash DAO, the first Ukrainian to get funding (Ukraine, 2016).
- Lived in Asia for 1 year.
- Work remotely for over 2 years.
- Content writing and copywriting.
- Product testing and presentation on public (conferences, meetups, etc.)
- Build web apps with VueJS or React.
- Basic DevOps skills (server setup and maintenance).
- Work with static site generators: Jekyll, Docusaurus.
- Purchase domains, publish blogs and websites to hosting providers.